English Heritage Projects
St Michael’s Church, Crambe
- Recovering of the North and South slopes of the Nave roof
- Existing salvaged slates reinstated on the North slope, with new stone slates provided to the South.
- Renew all of the associated lead work
- Liaise with the stonemason with regard to the high level stonework repairs including repairs to the abutment copings.
- Liaise with the ecologist with regard to bats.
- South slope to be recovered first prior to commencing work on the North slope.
St Michael’s All Angels, Thornhill
- Masonry repairs to the tower
- Repairs to the south porch
- Repair of the surface water drainage and decoration of rainwater goods
- Protection of the Savile chapel and monuments in preparation for specialist conservation to be carried out’.
Christ Church, Staincliffe
- Renewal of roof coverings to the Chancel, Aisle and Tower with localised repairs to the Porches and Nave roofs.
- Renewal of perished stonework, including tracery and pointing works to the external envelope, South Aisle, South Clerestory, South Chancel, Tower and other areas.
- Works to drainage