Our staff are Ambassador for Lanstone Conservation and we all truly value our customers. The combination of our customers’ loyalty and of our staff’s customer liaison skills, Lanstone Conservation is able to consistently build on a healthy working relationship with all its established and new customers.
- Purey Cust, York
- Hull Golf Club
- Sacrd Heart, Hillsborough
- St Oswald’s Church, Lythe
- Holy Trinity Church, Micklegate
- Halifax Minster
- St Nicholas Church, North Newbald
- Holy Trinity Church, Heworth
- Wentworth Castle
- Christ Church, Staincliffe
- St Michael & All Angels, Thornhill
- Saint Michael’s, Crambe
- Grade II Listed Private Stately Home, Yorkshire
- Holy Trinity, Batley Carr
- St Giles Church, Skelton, York
- Lendal Tower, York
- Beningborough Hall
- Pocklington School
- Assembly Rooms, York
- Monument, Monk Fryston
- Lloyds Bank, Hull
- St Mary Magdalene’s, Doncaster
- St James’ Church, Baldersby
- Ormesby Hall, Middlesborough
- Howden Minster
- Ampleforth Abbey & College
- St Augustine’s Church, Hedon
- St Patrick’s Church, Patrington
- Stamford Bridge
- Sutton/Evington Bridge
- Wilberfoss Bridge
What Our Customers Say About Us
"Thanks for a great job - the house much improved now!"
"Many thanks for a sucessful completion of the pillared barn project. An excellent job and well up to your excellent reputation"
“Excellent to work with and the end result is consistently of outstanding quality.”
“Site staff are very friendly, always helpful and low maintenance.”
“I was very pleased with the programme set up, communication, management and the quality of work on site.”
"Site manager is excellent to work with"
"Thank you for your efficient service and the qualitity of work provided"